The UFC’s flyweight divisions will have a rare moment in the spotlight as both the men’s and women’s 125-pound titles are on the line at UFC 255 from the Apex Facility in Las Vegas.
Deiveson Figueiredo will put his belt on the line against Alex Perez in the main event. It will be his first title defense since taking the vacated title by virtue of his second win over Joseph Benavidez.
On the women’s side Valentina Shevchenko is a much more established champion. She’s already defended her title three times, is going for a fourth and hasn’t been beaten in the weight class yet. Jennifer Maia will attempt to pull the upset but she has an uphill battle ahead.
The card also features appearances from Mike Perry, Mauricio “Shogun” Rua and Joaquin Buckley. It isn’t the strongest card but figures to bring the excitement and finishes are likely to follow.
UFC 255 Fight Card
This card airs from now. Early prelims start at 6:30 PM EST on ESPN and ESPN+. The prelims will air on ESPN/ESPN+ at 8:00 PM ET, followed by the main card will air at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+ PPV. As we get closer to the event, UFC 255 fight card, bout order and the number of matches will likely change. We will continue to update this page as new fights are added or changed to the ‘Figueiredo vs. Perez’-led card. You can view the official UFC 255 page here. Below is up-to-date UFC 255 fight card.
UFC 255 Main Event
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Alex Perez
UFC 255 Main Card and Prelims
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jennifer Maia
- Mike Perry vs. Tim Means
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Cynthia Calvillo
- Mauricio Rua vs. Paul Craig
- Brandon Moreno vs. Brandon Royval
- Joaquin Buckley vs. Jordan Wright
- Antonina Shevchenko vs. Ariane Lipski
- Daniel Rodriguez vs. Nicolas Dalby
- Alan Jouban vs. Jared Gooden
- Kyle Daukaus vs. Dustin Stoltzfus
- Louis Cosce vs. Sasha Palatnikov
UFC 255 info
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 21
- Location: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, Nevada
- Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card)