Bayern Munich vs PSG
Champions League Final 2019/20
Date: Sunday, 23 August 2020
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Estádio da Luz.
Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich meet in the Champions League final on Sunday and it is set to be an entertaining clash in Lisbon.
The Bundesliga champions are the top scorers in this year’s competition with an incredible 42 goals to their name, whilst PSG have netted 25 times themselves, including three in the semi-final.
It is no surprise to see Robert Lewandowski top of the betting at just 4/7 (1.57) with bet365 to score anytime and add to his astonishing 15-goal haul from just nine games.
Bayern Munich vs PSG Head-to-head (h2h)
We look at the previous 9 matches between these two teams in the Champions League:
- Bayern have won 4 times, while PSG have won 5 times. They’ve never drawn
- On average, games between these two teams scored 3.00 goals per match
- 4 of the 9 games have had both teams scoring, including the last 2
- 4 of the 9 games have also had Over 3.5 goals
Latest results Paris Saint Germain
- Unbeaten in the last 13 games in all competitions
- 7 goals scored in the last 4 competitive games. Average 1.75 goals per match
- Knocked out Atalanta 2-1 in the quarter-finals and RB Leipzig 3-0 in the semi-finals
Latest results FC Bayern Munich
- 22 consecutive wins in all competitions.
- Unbeaten in their last 26 matches.
- Scored 24 goals in the last 6 games; including the 8-2 Win over Barcelona in the quarters and 3-0 over Lyon in the semi-finals. That’s 4 goals per game on average
Final Table Standings in their National leagues
Paris Saint Germain in Ligue 1: rank 1st – 27 matches – 22 wins – 2 draws – 3 loss – 68 points
Form Guide: W-W-D-W-W
Bayern in Bundesliga: rank 1st – 34 matches – 26 wins – 4 draws – 4 losses – 82 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-W
Possible squad Paris Saint Germain
PSG: Rico; Kehrer, Thiago Silva, Kimpembe, Bernat; Di María, Marquinhos, Paredes, Neymar; Mbappé, Icardi
Doubtful: Kurzawa (Muscle Injury), Verratti (Calf Injury)
Coach: Thomas Tuchel
Possible squad FC Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich: Neuer; Davies, Boateng, Alaba, Kimmich; Goretzka, Alcantara; Perisic, Müller, Gnabry, Lewandowski
Out: Pavard (Foot injury), Coman (Muscle)
Coach: Hansi Flick